Tue Feb 23:
Do you want the good news or the bad news or the worstest news ever first?
The time is now 6:31 pm – I’m listening to Oasis Waterfall Radio. I missed my doctor’s appointment cause I fell asleep, now I gotta wait until next week Wednesday. Good news, in no particular order:
- I’m taking next week off – vacation booked (this better than having a major meltdown and bawling my eyes out or getting ape shit angry and saying shit, I’ll regret – either way, it makes my coworkers uncomfortable. Actually I think sadness would make people more uncomfortable than anger. I’ve been here for two years eight months and I’ve cried in front of two people too many. smh.)
- Our Chief Architect wished me to have a good vacation 🙂 Awwwwww. I love you too. (I sent him a thank you with a smiley face but opted to leave out the awwww and I love you – which I think is for the best 🙂 )
- Had a nice chat with our CTO
- Saw a short video of Glowbee headin’ to her first dentist appointment (Do you remember your first dentist appointment? No! That’s why your teeth are all jacked up! lol. jk)
- Built my first campfire in Animal Crossing (I still don’t have a shovel to dig up gold or a slingshot to shoot down presents – but I’m getting better at fishing 🙂 )
Now … for the Worstest News Ever … My Apple Pencil Died (Snoopy cry)
😭 😭 😭 😭
😭 😭 😭
Sorry – I had to let it out. Why! I just needed one more month to finish saving. I hate when things suddenly stop working. It’s so annoying. Yesterday it was fine. Today it’s dead. This is as disappointing as if my bf suddenly became impotent just before we were ready to get it on . lol.
Do you know all the terms people use for having sex? My least favourite is smash. (WTF – what an awful word. It doesn’t even sound like fun). Let’s smash, is akin to let’s explode for me. (Who wants to do that? Nobody! (unless you’re a sex martyr))
Dee and Sabs built that one. I wasn’t in the mood. It also has a little music box. I’d like one where you can rearrange the stuff. This one you have to glue everything in place.
All in all – Today was a good day!
Leave a Reply