Tue Mar 16:
Yesterday I fasted. I didn’t tell you about it cause I was in a hurry to get to my iPad but also cause I was worried that I might slip up and eat. All I ate yesterday was eight spicy salmon sushi rolls around noon and I felt fine for the rest of the day. I was even able to resist Matt’s banana muffins, opting instead for some chrysanthemum tea then bed.
Today I planned to do the same thing, one meal around noon – I had leftover salmon, a few beets and sauerkraut. And I was like, “Yeah! I can do this!” By six in the evening, I was so starving, I couldn’t even play AC, so I had a handful of walnuts – Satiated? Nope! Still hungry. I think maybe the difference between today and yesterday was the amount of carbs I had at lunch because I wasn’t hungry in the evening at all.
I’m just about ready to share the Asana/MS Teams integration with the rest of my working world – I spent most of the day reading about how SharePoint works with MS Teams, and I’ve just barely scratched the surface, but I know enough to get going. Teams will be the central hub for everything EPMO related (I hate when my boss says ep-mo. It’s e-pmo)
My boss, set up my desk for me, isn’t that sweet 🙂 I have to get back to the office – I brought home my wireless kb and mouse; I should have left them there. When I sit at my desk, it’s going to feel foreign. It is a whole new building, an entirely new office – Although I love new, that’s enough for me right now. I will stop in the office sometime next week.
Me Journal Time … The first one is random multiple choice stuff. Ready!? I will put my choice in bold:
Which interests you the mostest:
- Flims: Action, Comedy, Romance, Horror (you already knowed that 🙂 ) I spelled “knowed” wrong on purpose, in case you’re wondering.
- History, Language arts, math, science (history is a close second)
- Drawing, paintings, photographs, sculptures
- Books, magazines, comics, newspapers
- Lateral thinking problems, math problems, riddles, philosophical quandaries (btw, I love the word epistemology and empirical – those are two of my favourite E words, but I don’t get to use them very often – I also love efficiency, effectiveness and effervescent)
- Middle-earth (Frodo), Oz (Dorothy), Neverland (Peter-Pan), Wonderland (Alice)
- Earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, volcanoes (tornados are cool but volcanoes are too hot for me)
- Sports Watching: Baseball, basketball, football, hockey (This is a North American book – why no cricket or soccer)
List five things you’d never do:
- Waste other people’s time
- Hate anybody (but I do hate things people do)
- Cheat (on a test or partner – I’d leave your stinkin’ ass first!)
- Cry wolf 🙂
FYI – I’m thinking of putting Me Journal stuff in a separate post, but I may wait till the end of the year then gather them all up.
Leave a Reply