Wed Mar 10:
I decided! I’m going back to iPhone cause I’m tired of all these boring ass Pixel XL phone cases. No bling! I can’t show off my playful personality through my phone cases and I’m tired of it! About last night:
1) Did you know that there were such things as magnetic eyelashes?
2) Did you know that you shouldn’t drink coffee late at night to try to stay awake while waiting for an MRI appointment that’s over two hours late because all it’s gonna do is keep you awake for the entire night when you gotta work in the morning?
3) Did you know that you need a pass to get back into the MRI section of SickKids hospital, which the nurse forgot to tell you about when she told you to go “stretch your legs,” so now you’re loitering at the entrance then you look up and see a fire sprinkler and wonder if you should start a fire, that way the doors will open but then you think “no,” because that will interrupt the scans they are doing on your son right now, and you’ll have to stay even later?
4) Did you know that even in a children’s hospital, late at night, hallways are creepy AF?
5) Did you know that you can get in trouble for playing musical chairs in the hospital waiting room, even when there’s no one else in there but you and your imaginary friend?
I absolutely love figuring shit out. – That’s when I’m most alive 🙂 Today … I got Asana and Teams integration going – Man! I’m still shaking with excitement. I shared my excitement with our IT guy and my boss! And of course, I was disappointed cause they weren’t trembling like an earthquake at the wonderful news!!!
FYI: Sometimes I run around RainbowSun island in my skivvies and green rain boots. Once I figure out how to get my images off the switch, I will post some pics. I think this ergo mouse is making my carpal tunnel worse – Is that possible?
I was teaching Matt how to make salmon and the parchment paper caught fire. Excitement # 2 for the day. No damage.
Leave a Reply