Thu Mar 18:
I was extremely, highly sleepy today. OMGrrrrrrrrrr I had to exit work early. It was weird – I’m chillin’ doing my thing, then I could barely keep my eyes open.
I had spaghetti at around 12:30 pm; now my stomach hurts five hours later – Might I be allergic to nightshade vegetables? Years ago, when I was still a tot, me mum would cook eggplant, and every time I ate it, my lips would swell a tad, and inside me mouth would get itchy. I don’t eat eggplant, and I don’t particularly appreciate how they look at me when I go shopping. When I see eggplants, I immediately remember that part of my childhood.
Monday I’m going into the office, so I’m packing my bag from now – Yoda, Green Buddha, all baby elephants, Cube Bot and magnetic rocks are going to the office. Actually … I’m not sure about CubeBot yet; I’ll decide over the weekend.
Me Journal Time … all yes/no answers:
- Have you had your tonsils removed? No. For several years I thought my uvula was my tonsils.
- Do you like to take naps? Hell to the yeah, and right now, Prozac leaves me no choice.
- Have you ever created an imaginary friend? No
- Do you commonly get carsick while travelling? No
- Have you had your wisdom teeth removed? No. I was supposed to in Uni, but they are all impacted and almost horizontal. When dude told me what he had to do to remove them, I never went back. Then I couldn’t walk through the student center anymore. I was afraid they’d see me, swipe me up and force an extraction.
- Do you usually include a greeting card when giving a gift? No! That’s lame. You get a card or a gift, not both!
- Have you attended a family reunion? No. Too many people. I said I would go, but I never did, then my grandmother died, then COVID came. Miss Janice’s repass in February 2020 was the closest I came to a reunion.
- Have you written a will? Yes. Long ago, but I don’t know where it is now. I might have even lost my dad’s.
Did you hear about the obnoxious woman who, I believe, was charged with assaulting an Uber driver? I didn’t watch the video; don’t like to see humans at their worst. People have lost their minds. When was it ever ok to cough on somebody? When? Do you recall a time before COVID when that was alright? You don’t have no home training? No common sense? OMG! I don’t get it. I don’t understand human behaviour. On to something pleasant …
🎶 Mama had a chicken. Mama had a cow. Dad was proud. He didn’t care how. 🎶 I used to love this cartoon (Cow and Chicken). They did a boneless chicken episode once, it was so funny.
I have to redo Lesson 23, A City in One Point Perspective. I made the buildings too narrow, so I don’t have enough space to add doors and windows and people 😦
My sister was born here, and she’s more Guyanese than I am. I don’t know how that happened.
Leave a Reply