Sat Feb 27:
I had a pretty adventurous day … While I was out chopping down trees to get wood (hehe), I got stung by wasps twice. The first time, my left eye was swollen shut, and the second time I passed out and woke up in front of my house. I tried to outrun them, but they caught up quickly. I don’t even have to look outside or check the weather anymore – Good looking out Animal Crossing.
Joke time …
What's an ingrown toenail called? A pain in the foot!
Another (corny) original. You got two jokes in one there 🙂 Thanks for not booing. I’ll get better with thyme. (that means my jokes need seasoning.) Three in one! Yeah! I’m not trying out jokes on my family anymore – they have no sense of humour. Like none. And who said jokes had to make you laugh anyway! Jokes can make you shake your head with apathy or pity. I’m ok with that.
Yesterday André asked me, “If you could craft your own world, what would it look like? (He’s playing some new video game!)
- Everyone would be fluent in every language on the planet – and they will never forget a single one even when they don’t use it regularly. As soon as you meet someone who speaks that language, it will come back to you. Or you pick up a book, and it’s in a particular language, no problem, you can read it.
- We will fall in love with and respect each other’s differences (heritage/culture/race/ethnicity/religious practices/sexual orientation and gender identity etc.), and because we already speak the languages, it will come naturally. (Race isn’t even a thing, but I’ll include it anyway!)
- No abuse of any kind! Ever!
- Everyone’s basic needs met:
- Access to good food
- Clean water
- Education – including music and art
- Shelter and security
- Health care – mental, physical and preventative
- Ability to exercise their creativity
- Everything can be repurposed/reused
- No plastics
- Sustainable energy everywhere
- No borders
- We will stay curious our entire lives
That’s all I can think of right now – And if anybody messes up my world, the all mighty hand of vengeance (my ninja assassin army) will find them out swiftly, like a heat-seeking missile and fuck them up royally. Because sometimes, some people are just born wrong and no matter all the good you do for them, they stay that way. My tolerance level is zero.
Try me! I triple dog dare ya!
Leave a Reply