Yesterday I didn’t have a name for my Euccplatus Tree Gazette post, but when I did a preview, I liked how it looked without a title, and I also like how it looks when I view the layout – in the future, if a title doesn’t come to me, I will leave it blank and it will look pretty.
The Equalizer 2
- “There are two kinds of pain in this world. Pain that hurts. Pain that alters. (in Turkish)Today you get to choose.”
- “Always be nice to anybody who has access to your toothbrush.”
I’m watching again for like the millionth time!
Morning routine discovery:
- Write/read for about an hour or two (~ 3:00 – 5:00 am)
- Usually personal unless I have pressing work stuff and only when I cannot sleep, which is almost every night
- Drink Athletic Greens
- Practice my sweet ninja moves
That’s all I got! Sometimes I exercise in the morning, sometimes at lunch, sometimes at night. AND … sometimes I don’t.
Statement: It's hockey night in Canada Response: On the redwings of love
Would you like to drink bacon juice?
Leave a Reply