… There never is one! Do better with my money!
I don’t have much to say, and I am not sure why because a whole lotta nothing happened today. Except …
- Dee came by as tonight is dad’s last night in Toronto
- The ficus has a new home – I got the dirt from Amazon
- Ratatouille escaped – my fault again; Dre and I got her back in the cage in ~ 30 min.
- (I don’t want to keep rats anymore 😦 )
- This morning I heard dad listening to a TEDTalk from an anti-racist who was a former white supremacist (Google Jolly Good Ginger).
- That stupid ad that Rogers has since the last outage about “being committed to Canadians” just pisses me off – it took a buncha outages to come to that conclusion – you dumb asses
- they had a big outage in 2021 too AND I am pretty sure a smaller one soon after
- it’s like no one is thinking ahead or forward … until they are forced to – OMG
- in 2021 you didn’t do a postmortem??? Run some what-ifs ???
- Don’t you have a business continuity/disaster recovery plan you IDIOTS!!! (I guess the 2021 outage didn’t teach them anything)
- The commercial gives me no comfort or confidence in their ability to do better!
- On a tastier note – I got me a few new bottles of pickles – normally I only get mango
- There was this great yummy brand of mango achar I used to get, but I can’t find it nowheres
Leave a Reply