Happy International Women’s Day! The Google Doodle artwork makes me smile.
I’ve been thinking about my life. Where I wanna go and why. Who I wanna be and why. What I wanna do and why. Although I change my mind frequently, a few fundamentals are vital to me.
- Continue to write
- Continue to draw
- Continue to get fit:
- Physically and mentally
- Financially and everythingelseally
- Go to Paris, then Japan, then other places
- Continue to learn shit
I don’t know if Toronto will be my forever home – I’ve always liked the idea of being here in the summer/fall and anywhere else in the winter/spring (except NYC).
Here’s my plan:
- I will stay where I am for the next two to four years – Matt will be twenty, and hopefully, Drè will be long gone. (pray for me)
- After that, I will get myself a studio/loft-type condo or something in-between.
- I will spend my time reading and learning and laughing and joking and dreaming and dancing and singing and loving and writing and arting and animating and working/volunteering
BTW: Spring still grosses me out. It’s like Mother Nature up-chucked all the shit we gave her in the previous months that she couldn’t digest; which makes me wanna puke. UGH! Being outside in the springtime is a horrendously dreadful experience. Spring might look better in places where people pick up after their dogs and don’t litter and vomit and do other gross shit. I also hated spring in New York City. (I feel sick)
It’s time to go back to my 4:00 am wake-up – I got more done and felt better – I think. Last night I slept for two hours and forty-eight minutes. Average sleep in Feb was 4hrs 6min – So far for Mar, it’s 4hrs 18min – Hooray!!!
Did you know Steve Perry was the frontman for Journey? I think it’s Journey. I love his voice, and my favourite song is Foolish Heart.
Don’t try to be anybody’s everything – I suspect it’s exhausting!