It is insanely hot in my apartment – Memories of summer. I’m tempted to turn on the AC. But it is also wonderfully foggy out.
And the cheesy Hallmark holiday movie season has begun! Boo!!!!
Earlier this week, I was lying in bed, back touching the mattress, reading Kafka and something happened to make my phone fall on my face. Right on my right cheekbone – that shit hurt! The iPhone 12 Pro Max punches like a heavyweight champion.
Often I read in bed like that – there’s a first time for getting assaulted by your phone.
WordPress has these things called Stories, but I only see them when using the mobile app.
Matt called me a dictator. Guess why! Cause I want him to clean up after himself. The joy of parenting my ass! … and with that said … it’s time for episode three of …
NAME THAT TYRANT – No. 3
eMail responses to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59 pm, Wednesday, Dec 27, 2022, (that’s my bday – I’m gonna be 49). The first three folks with correct responses will win some sweet swag:
- Up to four pieces of civil war memorabilia
- NOTE: I can’t tell you which war of course but it will be better than nazi memorabilia – trust me.
- A full peasant uniform, shoes included – perfect for casual work days and important life events (births, deaths, marriages, promotion parties, etc.)
- A model/game kit with:
- approximately 100-200 mini-dolls
- tools (four shovels, plus two cute little backhoes)
- A wooden container and dirt. Then… the best part!
- have fun digging a mass grave and throwing or shovelling the dolls inside – play with friends or alone.
Do you think there are any animals with antisocial personality disorder?