Prompt: Using a stopwatch, time an everyday event.
Hmmmmm. After years of being late for everything, including one of my weddings (that was on purpose. Shhh), I am seriously beginning to contemplate taking my ex-wife’s advice.
Yeah that’s right. Ex because she was at least 15 minutes early for everything. Soooooooo annoying. I have my own rhythm. That needs to be respected. Why shouldn’t I follow it?
- I’ve lost appointments and money from having to pay for failing to keep those appointments
- Friends (Whatever happened to accepting people for who they are?)
- Jobs (Flex hours. I mean, if I tell you I’m gonna be there when I get there, what’s the problem?)
- Family (Definitely should have more understanding from them.)
- Wives (Whatever! People are seasonal!)
The art of losing really isn’t hard to master.
Do I need the things I’ve lost? I like going to bed at 2 am, waking at 4 am, going back to bed at 8 am, waking noonish. Not sure how much longer I can though, my parents want me out of their basement. Aren’t we forever our parent’s children? Mom always tells me I’m still her baby. Women and their mixed messages!
Here I am. Alone. In my parent’s basement. 10d: 5h: 57m: 42s before I have to move out. I’m not worried – I’m sure I’ll get an extension. After all, I am my mother’s baby.
Feature Photo Credit: @littlezam7 via Twenty20
Leave a Reply